A selfie to conclude our first Valheim session
2021.10.16 13:38 MOLDY_BREADR0LL A selfie to conclude our first Valheim session
2021.10.16 13:38 Getcarter00777 Cave Fibercraft
Cave Fibercraft - Fibercraft -50x -insta tame -custom drops -active admin team -Arb in beaver dams
submitted by Getcarter00777 to ARKServers [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 roadtrip-ne Montpelier, Vermont
2021.10.16 13:38 saudosista Esta sim, a abertura que me mete uma lágrima no canto do olho
2021.10.16 13:38 DatBakfastBoi What’s the greatest one liner of all time?
submitted by DatBakfastBoi to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 BotDefense overview for t3qai304oz
submitted by BotDefense to BotDefense [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 HornyMilkman SLPT: If your Tinder match asks how long your dick is, tell that it is 6.9 inches. Irrespective of whether she finds it big or small, she will have to say "Nice!".
submitted by HornyMilkman to ShittyLifeProTips [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 celebrityTitspics Iggy Azalea
2021.10.16 13:38 lochydjango engineeringmemes Subreddit Statistics
submitted by lochydjango to engineeringmemes [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 reganis Alperen Sengun vs. Spurs (24 MIN, 15 PTS, 12 REBS, 1 ASTS, 1 STL, 3 BLK) - 15.10.2021
2021.10.16 13:38 tanmaypendse63 Maitreya in Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan
2021.10.16 13:38 False-Improvement-56 Feels good to be back.
2021.10.16 13:38 eldenringboi NEW SCREENSHOT 2
2021.10.16 13:38 TheChoosenDragon Pink Soldiers Remix from Squid Game along with the cinematography
2021.10.16 13:38 MasTerBabY8eL Campaign mode never finds other players! Any fix
On Xbox Series S
Campaign mode constantly searching for players 20 minutes I have left it
I don't really want to go Quickplay due to map story spoilers and playing with bots can get in the bin
submitted by MasTerBabY8eL to Back4Blood [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 Bountiful_Sundries These are some good tent care tips to keep in mind. Tenting isn't about just setting it up, I have found.
2021.10.16 13:38 Zestyclose_Spread988 Bu kullanıcı flairlerini (teist flairler için) mezheplere kadar detaylandırılımmı
Şöyle müslüman/sünni, müslüman/şii, müslüman/kurancı hristiyan/katalog vb. mümkün ise genişletilimmi?
submitted by Zestyclose_Spread988 to AteistTurk [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 emalita20 What are 1-7??!
submitted by emalita20 to howyoudoin [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 msrothpdh Men of Reddit, what's your "line in the sand" that your ex or current SO has crossed?
submitted by msrothpdh to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 Oogahxyz QUESTION: if I want to begin creating maps, what’s the best way to start?!
submitted by Oogahxyz to battlemaps [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 ClassicSoulboy Let's go, Brandon!
2021.10.16 13:38 actuallymulan Stella Moris on her secret family with Julian Assange: ‘He’s unlike anyone I have ever met’ - The Guardian
2021.10.16 13:38 Son_of_Ander_ Adventure awaits
2021.10.16 13:38 LabMan74 What happens after a refund proposal?
So I have recently accepted a refund proposal and Im wondering what happens after? Do I get the money to my card without needing to do anything or do I have to do something in order to get my money back?
submitted by LabMan74 to g2a [link] [comments]
2021.10.16 13:38 RoyalYeo_Light [Recruiting] Reddit Light | Clan Level 18 | Well-Developed & Active TH 11+ | Crystal I | War/Farm/Social/Events | 354 wins | Active; Close-Knit Community; Fun | RCS Verified
Reddit Light (#8YYRVUYC) Clan Level: 18 Over 70% TH 12+! Whether you want to war hard, farm casually, or just make some new friends: COME TO THE LIGHT! Everyone here is very friendly, chatty, and active. We love our relaxed but active group of players that strive to get better at the game. Many of our members are willing to teach, if you have a desire to learn; also, many of us are willing to learn if you have something to teach too! Reddit Light is an inclusive, international clan with people from all walks of life, we are generally 18+; this makes our chat fun, but mature. We are highly organized and always do both war attacks, whether it’s a perfect war or not. Expect a plan during the war, but no sweat if you aren’t perfect; we just want you to try! You will not have to worry about going into a raid or logging off without a defensive CC. We have many members that pride themselves on their donations; we consistently have over 130K per season! We do require Discord (link below) in order to communicate and coordinate war attacks. Our leadership team is a small, strong group that maintains organization and coordination amongst the clan, in order to keep it resilient and active. We enforce our rules in order to be fair to other members and to maintain a healthy clan.
Our rules will be spelled out below, but in short, they essentially state: “be active, play the game, play fair, and be kind.” Light is a part of a large family of clans, known as the Reddit Clan System (RCS). Being a part of this community comes with a TON of perks! There are fun monthly themed events/wars, multiple trophy push competitions throughout the year, and even competitive war opportunities! There are over 60 clans, many of which have sistefeeder clans; this means there are a ton of people you can connect with and/or learn from.
We have a dedicated RCS Discord server that you will be provided access to, upon acceptance into the clan. What you can expect from us: An Active Clan
- There are also multiple trophy pushes that provide prizes for the winners at each TH level. We compete both as individuals and as a clan in order to have a fun competition with the RCS family. What we expect from you:
- We have members online at all times of the day to donate and chat with.
- Don’t be shy, we are a family and want you to feel like you are a part of it too!
- Many of us have found friendships through the clan and play a bunch of other games together as well! ### Wars
- Our leadership team will help with strategies if we are asked, and we will coordinate attacks in order to maximize potential stars.
- We have a BurntBase bot in our Discord that allows you to search your enemy’s base and show previous attacks that have 3 starred that base.
- We have members that would love to spot for you, in a Discord voice channel, if you would like. If you have never had a spotter before, you should give it a shot, it can be a lot of fun strategizing and helping each other do the best that we can! ### Regular Wars
- We war every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; they are spun around 9:00 PM UTC.
- We try to be fair and give everyone equal opportunity to participate in war. If you are not put in a war due to uneven numbers, we will get you in the next one! ### Clan War League
- We spin for CWL the first day we are allowed around 9:00 PM UTC
- Everyone in the clan will be spun in the war, which means free medals even if you don’t participate in the actual wars!
- A high degree of organization from the leadership team that will help maximize potential stars and percentage.
- Everyone that signs up (we use Google Forms for sign-ups to help plan the lineup) will be given the opportunity to receive the maximum bonus medals. Substitutions are based on a random number generator starting with the lowest TH and working up.
- Because CWL can tend to have mismatches, we distribute our medals by a lottery pool. In order to be placed in this pool, you must average 2 stars during the CWL campaign, and not have a war infraction (information on war infractions can be found below). Winners are chosen by a publicly shown random number generator. ### Maxed-Out Clan Games
- We max out Clan Games every season, which allows you to choose a reward from every tier!
- Since SuperCell implemented the bonus reward, we do not have to enforce a minimum CG point requirement since so many of our members want that sweet, sweet extra reward. ### RCS Events
- Even if you don’t join the RCS server we will bring the important things to you. We will notify everyone, on Discord, about upcoming RCS events.
- There are monthly, themed wars, that are hosted in different Event Clans, that allow you to have a fun, out-of-the-ordinary war, where you can meet different people from the RCS to chat and/or learn new strategies.
You must comply with all of the RCS and Reddit Light’s Rules. You can find them here: RCS
. First and foremost, be kind. We will not tolerate any version of overt rudeness, hate speech, or -isms. Activity
- We expect you to use your attack with a full army comp, a strategy, all Heroes up, and a max CC for every attack. Not doing one of these will be considered a war infraction and will remove you from the running for the lottery pool. Requirements To Join
- The main concern for all of our clan members is that they are actually playing the game.
- There is a minimum of 450 donations per season, which is not a lot but we have quite a few members that love to fill CC’s quick, so it’s just a baseline that shows activity.
- We require a League Badge within the first 5 days of a new season.
- Lab/Hero upgrades. We have a bot on our Discord that keeps track.
- Participating in wars is not required, but if you want the best way to show activity, this is it!
- Clan Games are another way to track activity. We don’t currently enforce a minimum amount, but it helps to participate if you are lacking in other activity areas.
- If you are going to be away from the game for a while, let a member of the leadership team know! If it is going to be an extended absence, we have a sister clan that you can park your account in for the time being. ### Regular Wars
- Please use the opt in/out feature if you do/don’t want to participate in war.
- You do not have to be a perfect attacker to participate in war, however, we do take it seriously and expect you to complete both attacks with strategy and thought involved.
- There will be constructive criticism provided with a soft tone. Don’t sweat it, we just want you and our clan to be the best that it can be!
- A Hero can be down during normal wars, in order to allow people to participate as they progress throughout the season.
- We expect a strategy, full army comp and max CC for each war hit. ### Clan War League
- Because of CWL mismatches that happen rather often, we may ask you to swing up a TH. If this is the case, and you need help with the strategy, reach out to a War General and they will help walk you through a 2 star attack strat.
- You must join our Discord Reasons Why You Would Want To Join Light
- You must be active! We will use your profile as an initial indicator of activity level.
- We will also check Clash of Stats to see your previous clans, in order to determine if you are a clan hopper. We will give some leniency though, because sometimes you are just looking for your home :)
- No rushed accounts will be allowed. Your offense should have a reasonable shot at 3 starring your defense. Your defense levels can not be 2 TH levels beneath your current level.
- Heroes must be a maximum of 5 combined levels away from max of the TH beneath you
- You are looking for a home that is a fun, friendly, active clan that matches your activity level.
- You want to be a part of a clan that takes the game seriously but also realizes that it’s just that, a game.
- You want to be a part of an organized clan that treats everyone fairly and with respect.
- You want to consistently participate in both regular and Clan War League wars.
- You want the rewards that come with CWL and maxed out Clan Games.
- You want to be a part of a large family of clans that provides many benefits and external opportunities. If you lined up with these reasons, we would love to have you! Come grow with us, and join the Light Side :) --- ## How To Join:
- First: find the RCS password by reading the community rules here.
- Second: join our Discord.
- Third: apply in-game with the RCS password. We look forward to meeting you! :)
submitted by RoyalYeo_Light
to ClashOfClansRecruit [link] [comments]